BANK OF ALBANIA - Join us virtually for the 15th South-Eastern European Economic Research Workshop
6-7 December 2021
Bank of Albania has the pleasure to announce its 15th South-Eastern European Economic Research Workshop (SEE-ERW), organized virtually through Webex, on 6 and 7 December 2021.
The main aim of this workshop is to bring together central bankers, academics, market practitioners and policymakers from the SEE region and around the world to present and discuss, latest empirical research in economics and finance. The workshop aims to develop long-term collaborative relationships and encourage interaction among participants in their fields of interests. In line with our tradition, the workshop is open to multidisciplinary research and welcomes theoretical and empirical contribution on central bank relevant topics.
- Central banks digital currencies, financial revolution risks and opportunities;
- Environment concerns, modeling and macro financing developments;
- Covid-19: short and long term effects, central banks challenges and policies;
- Big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence for central banks policies;
- Evolution of monetary and financial stability as useful tools for in times of shocks;
- Financial education and risk, implications for financial institutions and regulations;
- Household financial vulnerabilities and resilience during and after pandemic crisis.
The scope of the workshop is not limited to the topics listed above, and submissions on other related topics are also welcome.
Authors interested in presenting their research, are welcome to submit extended abstracts (300–500 words including the title, keywords, JEL classification, authors’ names and affiliation) or, preferably, full drafts of papers and a short bio, to BoAresearchworkshop@bankofalbania.org.
The submission deadline is 29 October 2021.
Call for Papers (pdf)