The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies (wiiw) is looking for a Post-Doc ECONOMIST specialised in international economics
- Applied empirical research in the field of international economics
- Widen our expertise in trade policy issues
- Acquisition and execution of research projects
- Project acquisitions also in areas outside the narrow research focus
- PhD in Economics (or close to completion)
- Expertise in trade policy
- Expertise in FDI and/or environmental issues is an advantage
- Interest in applied economic research
- Good quantitative and econometric skills (use of MS Office, Stata and/or R)
- Knowledge of both conventional and heterodox economic analyses
- Excellent English and German (written and oral); knowledge of East European languages is an advantage
- Very good (proposal) writing and presentation skills
- Flexibility as well as ability to work in teams
The position is limited to two years in the first instance; can be extended following a satisfactory probationary period. Start: as soon as possible – ideally by June 2021.
Monthly remuneration for the 40 weekly hours position will be € 3,945.90 gross, 14 times per year or above, depending on qualification. Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Please send your application (with cover letter, CV, list of publications, copies of certificates) to email@example.com.
Visit wiiw′s website for further information or click here!