Following the war in Ukraine, commodity market issues have become focal points for policy makers. The objective of this workshop is to bring together researchers that work on the intersection of macro-financial economics and commodity markets.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Commodity price fluctuations
- Macroeconomic impact of commodity shocks
- Ukraine invasion and the impact of energy shocks
- Supply chain disruptions linked to commodity shocks
- Financial stability and commodity price volatility
- Commodity derivative markets
Please submit a full script of your paper (PDF) to Arthur.STALLA-BOURDILLON@banque-france.fr. The deadline for submissions is September 29, 2023. Only papers submitted by the deadline will be considered. There is no registration fee for the workshop. Limited funding for presenters from academic institutions (excluding central banks and institutions) is available. Please communicate in your submission if you require financial assistance for travel and accommodation.