Participants shall arrange accommodation by themselves. Please find below some suggestions for hotels close to the conference venue (varying prices).
6 mins walk from venue
Hotel Milano Navigli
10 mins walk from venue
15 mins walk from venue
16 mins walk from venue
Una Hotel Mediterraneo
21 mins walk venue
GETTING TO MILAN
Milan is served by flights from most European capital cities to its two airports, Milan Malpensa (MXP), located 40km northwest of the city centre, as well as Milan Linate (LIN), approx. 6km to the east of the city. The Malpensa express has a frequent service to Milan"s Central railway station.
HOW TO REACH BOCCONI UNIVERSITY
From Linate Airport
- By taxi it takes about 20 minutes; costs: approx. € 15-20.
- By Public transport: take the bus 73 (direction San Babila), get off at Cinque Giornate, take tram 9 (Direction Porta Genova) and get off at Via Bocconi. The bus ticket is € 1.50 and may be bought at tobacco shops and newspaper stands inside the airport.
From Malpensa Airport
- By taxi it takes about 50 minutes; costs: € 95 (fixed rate). https://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/en/from-to/by-taxi
- Malpensa Express train (http://www.malpensaexpress.it/en/) to Cadorna Railway Station (€ 11), then take subway green line 2 (direction Abbiategrasso Chiesa Rossa or Assago Milanofiori forum), get off at Porta Genova and take tram 9 (direction Centrale FS) to Via Bocconi.
- Malpensa Shuttle (http://www.malpensashuttle.it/e-index2.php) is a convenient bus taking less than one hour to reach Stazione Centrale (Central Railway Station), from Malpensa airport. It runs every 20 minutes and the price of the ticket is € 7.50. From Stazione Centrale take subway line 3 (Direction San Donato), get off at Porta Romana, take tram 9 (Direction Porta Genova) and get off at Via Bocconi.
The vicinity of Bocconi University is serviced by the subway yellow line. Alight at Porta Romana station.